Rtems for a space project

Massimo Tipaldi mtipaldi at cgspace.it
Mon Jan 12 10:05:13 UTC 2009

Dear Ralf,

for all the steps that I have perfomed, see my e-mails on rtems-users
(find Massimo Tipaldi);

In particular, take a look at:
1) RTEMS/QEMU/GRUB on Windows (07 Jan 2009 11:03:52 +0100)
2) RTEMS/QEMU/GRUB on Windows (08 Jan 2009 16:49:58 +0100)

For the modifications on Makefile.inc, see
1) QEMU/GRUB: No multiboot header found (22 Dec 2008 16:22:28 +0100)
(the only difference is that RTEMS is now installed in
d:\opt\src\rtems\i386\)

Massimo

--

Eng. Massimo Tipaldi
Technical Directorate

Carlo Gavazzi Space SpA
Via Tiengo, snc - 82100 Benevento BN - Italy
Tel: + 39 0824481733
Fax: +39 0824481730
e-mail: mtipaldi at cgspace.it
www.cgspace.it

<< Le informazioni contenute  in  questo messaggio  di posta elettronica
e relativi allegati sono  riservate  e confidenziali  e  ne  e vietata
la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita. Qualora Lei non fosse la
persona a cui il presente messaggio e destinato, La invitiamo ad
eliminarlo e a darcene gentile comunicazione.Quanto precede ai fini del
rispetto delle Legge 675/96 e del Decreto Legislativo 30/06/2003 n.196,
sulla tutela dei dati personali >>

<< This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person:  to do so could
be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for your co-operation.  Please
contact our IT Helpdesk on +3902380481 or email
ml_servizi.informatici at cgspace.it if you need assistance>>