RTEMS Open Class February

Fri Jan 16 20:30:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just a reminder.  An RTEMS training week approaches.
If you would like more information on the classes,
I have put together a presentation on RTEMS Training
Opportunities at

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/joel/presentations/RTEMSTrainingOpportunities.zip

This is in a nice interactive format and includes
me talking. :)

The training here at OAR will be:

    * *Kick Start - February 2, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*:
      we will hold an RTEMS Kick Start session. For information
      and registration, see this
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-KickStart-Flyer-Feb2009.pdf.

    * *Open Class - February 3-6, 2009 in Huntsville Alabama*.
      For information and registration, see
      http://www.rtems.com/RTEMS-OpenClass-Flyer-Feb2009.pdf.

I really look forward to seeing more of you in my classes.