Tilde seen as backspace in shell

Fri Jan 23 14:35:16 UTC 2009

Gene Smith wrote:
> Chris Johns wrote, On 01/22/2009 07:13 PM:
>
>> Fixed in CVS. Please update or get a copy and place in your source tree.
>>
>> Joel, is this change ok for the 4.9 branch ?

Yes.  As long as you file a PR and put the patch with it.

And when you commit the fix, don't forget to add the PR to:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/4.9_Release_Notes#Release_4.9.2_Changes

It has really helped to have a "living" release notes page. It
is harder to forget things.

Is the line editor documented in the Shell manual yet?  If so,
this change may impact the documentation as well.
>> Regards
>> Chris
>>

> Your changes in CVS are exactly what I did in my 4.9.1 copy and work the
> way I expect now. Thanks!

Great.