Rtems for a space project

Tue Jan 13 15:42:02 UTC 2009

Massimo Tipaldi wrote:
> Joel,
>
> I have downloaded QEMU from http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/.
>
> The file is qemu-0.9.0-windows.zip.
>
> Window version of QEMU: 0.9.0
> GNU GRUB version 1.94

I found that he has a new site with 0.9.1.  He also
states that there was a version of 0.9.0 with a virus
attached.  Because of this I am not installing 0.9.0
on my PC.

Try this page for 0.9.1.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/takeda-toshiya/qemu/

I used a ticker.exe (not ticker.ralf) and it booted fine with
the floppy image I used on linux.

ticker.ralf is a netboot image and apparently grub doesn't
like it.

I am going to be off this afternoon but if you can't get it to
run, email me your ticker.exe (compressed) and I will
try it locally.

--joel