Exception ??

Daron Chabot daron.chabot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:29:25 UTC 2009

Exception 3 is a breakpoint exception on the i386 :-)

"UI1"... That sounds like the "Init" thread. You are generating a
breakpoint from Init...

FYI, I have used these commands to initialize the remote-debugging
stub and stop program execution, waiting for the host gdb session to
connect (over rs-232):
    init_remote_gdb();
    rtems_task_wake_after(25); /* 1 tick == 10 ms */
    breakpoint();

-- dc