Was RTEMS user in Fermilabs Discovery?

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Fri Jul 3 21:30:00 UTC 2009

Hi Joel,
   According to the FNAL web site, both D0 and CDF use EPICS as part of
their control system, but I couldn't find any reference to RTEMS. The
new particle came from CDF. The D0 page has info about VxWorks. That
said, many EPICS folks are looking hard at RTEMS as it becomes more
visible in projects like Stanford's LCLS.
Pete.

--
D. Peter Siddons
Detector Development Group Leader