ALERT GSoC Mid-Term Mentors and Students

Mon Jul 6 20:20:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

Please visit http://socghop.appspot.com, go to the
bottom on the left hand side where the list of
things to click on is.

Fill out whatever there is to fill out.

Mentors and students.. if you have any issues with
the webapp or each other or me,  just let me know.
If the student gets "passed" at the bottom, they
get paid.  Don't let them down.