Examples

Fri Jul 24 14:31:05 UTC 2009

Fernando Nicodemos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Fernando Nicodemos and I am pretty new in this RTEMS List.
> I have been working with RTEMS since 2007, but I start to work heavly this
> year, 2009.

Hi Fernando. :)
> I have two simple questions for now.
>
> 1- Does anybody have Webserver, HTTP, FTP and implementations using PPP
> (from Free BSD TCP/IP stack) example sources using RTEMS or anybody know
> where I can find them, if available at the source tree?

check out network-demos from CVS.  This includes ftpd, httpd,
and telnetd usage examples.
> 2- How far are this implementations in RTEMS? Are they fully functional?
> Does anybody tested them?

There are two httpd implementations in cpukit.  All of the
various network servers are functional but "fully" is a
vague term.  They provide basic functionality one would
expect from an embedded device.