netdemo failure question

Fri Jun 5 16:01:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am trying to update a NIC driver on an
existing BSP to support a new revision of
the board with new PHY.  I used the microMonitor
code to get the PHY programming changes so
believe that is OK.

But the netdemo test fails on the 2nd bind attempt
with an EADDRINUSE error.

I checked the netdemo test on qemu and it behaves
correctly there.  So there is something about this
BSP/NIC combination that is causing the error.

Any thoughts on what could be going wrong?  Or
things to try to help debug it.  This is a new
failure in my experience.

Thanks.