Debian-host build error [SOLVED]...

Ed Sutter esutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Jun 30 15:31:35 UTC 2009

Ralf,
Based on your question...
> * Which distro's rpms are you trying to use?
I cleared out everything and restarted, using 4.10/redhat/el5
rpms (which is what I started with, when still running Debian/etch)
and now, with Debian/lenny I can joyously report that I was able
to get through successful build of the samples!!!

Joel,
It may be a good idea to add this info to the RTEMS_Prebuild_Tools
Wiki page.  This may not be the only combination, but the
Debian/lenny-redhat/el5 combination appears to work...

Thanks much,
Ed