RES: SIS aplication interrupted with rtems4.8

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Mon Mar 9 16:36:42 UTC 2009

It works for me too (RTEMS 4.8.1).

The address you received in your error message (0x020001f0) is the default
address for the watchdog timeout trap, which has the opcode for a "ta 0"
instruction (91d02000).

I don't know if you have a modified version of SIS (don't remember now what
does SIS do to the watchdog, nor the BSP) but it's clear that your boot
loader is disabling the watchdog. Try to write something in the Watchdog
Trap Door Set MEC register at the beginning of your code to disable the
watch dog.

Regards,

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis - DEA / INPE
Onboard Data Handling Group - SUBORD
Aerospace Electronics Division
Brazilian National Institute for Space Research