RTEMS in Google Summer of Code 2009

Wed Mar 18 19:20:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am happy to announce that RTEMS was accepted
as an organization in the 2009 Google Summer of
Code.

Anyone interested in being a student
or mentor needs to get an account here
and follow what I hope are obvious steps:

http://socghop.appspot.com/

I look forward to a lot of interesting student
applications.  Please pass this along to
anyone who might be interested.

Email me if you have any questions.