RTEMS in Google Summer of Code 2009

xi yang hiyangxi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:12:57 UTC 2009

Hi, Joel
Are you going to submit "Hypervisor providing ARINC-653 capabilities"
project? I think this is a really interesting project for Google
Summer of Code. I have done some works about porting RTEMS on top of
L4, which was the main work of my undergraduate thesis. If we support
ARINC API in RTEMS and ARINC Executive and Scheduler in L4 kernel,
RTEMS is able to support ARINC-653 (L4 kernel executes in kernel code
and RTEMS executes in user mode as a server of L4) . Will you be the
mentor of this project ?

"RTEMS on L4" is included in the attachment, which is my undergraduate thesis.

Regards.