i got error with runing ticker.exe from Quick Start

Fri Mar 20 16:29:34 UTC 2009

Konstantin Volkov wrote:
> hello. I got error, when i tryed to do "Quick start"
>
> i did install rtems on ubuntu:
> 1) rpm to deb (for sparc and avr)
> 2) check out the rtems
> 3) and tryed to do "wiki Quick Start" i added /opt/rtems-4.10/bin to
> the PATH
> But when i wrote command " sparc-rtems4.10-gdb ticker.exe" (runed from
> ticker
> directory) i got the error sparc-rtems4.10-gdb:error while loading
> shared libraries: libexpat.so.0:
>
> why it can not find the file from ticker directory (there is
> ticket.exe in ticket directory
> )
> why it answered what sparc-rtems4.10-gdb is not exist comand?

Since you used alien to convert the RPMs to Debian, you didn't
get the dependencies processed magically for you.  I don't know
where that library comes from on Ubuntu.  I see instructions on
Google related to that library which might give a hint.

Any Ubuntu users can help?