Questions about GSOC Project "iso9660 filesystem"

Mon Mar 23 13:45:30 UTC 2009

Yu Ziyu wrote:
> Hello, I'm a student interested in the "iso9660 filesystem".
> Is there any further description I can get about this project?

That's the filesystem for CDs and DVDs. You will
have to make sure the IDE driver works for CD/DVD
drives and create an RTEMS file system implementation
for this format.

The license for the filesystem code (as is always the case)
must be an RTEMS compatible license -- not pure GPL.

I think it can be tested completely on qemu.