Dynamic Object File Loading

Tue Mar 24 15:34:01 UTC 2009

Till Straumann wrote:
> Bassem Fahmy wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> i'd like to handle the Dynamic Object File Loading. what shuold i do
>> to start. is there in approvals i should take before i start.
>>
> You can have a look here:
>
> http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~strauman/rtems/cexp

The goal of the dynamic loading project is to
support POSIX dynamic library functions.

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/000095399/basedefs/dlfcn.h.html

Till's work is a great starting point.

No approvals necessary.  Just write a good proposal
and follow the instructions at
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started
so we know you have a development environment working
from day one.