Nios2 problems when building tests

Roger Dahlkvist ruppe at kth.se
Tue Mar 24 19:06:02 UTC 2009

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

The status for me right now is that I have switched to newlib-1.17.0.  I also changed both cpukit/wrapup/Makefile.am and c/src/wrapup/Makefile.am, as suggested.
That fixed most errors, now that both librtemscpu.a and librtemsbsp.a are added correctly.

I've tried myself to solve the remaining issues, by including /shared/bsppretaskinghook.c to libbsp.a, and define WorkAreaBase in linkcmds.
However the resulting tests fail in the simulator, so that might not have been the right way to go, or there are other things to consider aswell.

Looking forward to your inputs.

//Roger