Microseconds per tick

Leonard Bise leonard.bise at syderal.ch
Fri Mar 27 08:11:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm quite new to RTEMS and I'm not very experienced so I hope you can give
me an hand!

We are working with a board using a LEON2 Sparc processor running at
80Mhz, I figured that the microseconds per tick value would be 0.0125 (is
this correct?).

Shall I simply configure my application with this define ? #define
CONFIGURE_MICROSECONDS_PER_TICK 0.0125 ?

I hope you can help, thanks in advance.

Léonard.

ps: By the way I posted once using the wrong mail address and it said it
was awaiting approval from the moderators, please delete this one. This is
the correct address.