POSIX signal handling

Sérgio Santos Sergio.santos at skysoft.pt
Tue Mar 31 12:18:35 UTC 2009

Hi, Joel
I'm using qemu (mostly) but have tried running directly on the target too.

Our current guess is some build configuration conflict or mistake, but we're still to find what exactly. Still, we haven't debugged much for some clues or looked at the rtems code.

Our option is now getting closer to drop POSIX and go for the RTEMS classic API on the async signals matter in particular, and for the port of our Linux app overall. Still we'll report any findings.

Thank you much

Sérgio