Details regarding Bug #1383

Santosh vattam vattam.santosh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:39:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

I see that this bug was detected on account of another bug - bug #1376
- which says the lseek handler returns an int whereas lseek returns
off_t. Are we waiting for bug #1383 to be fixed in order to fix bug
#1376? Because from the bug report I see that the problem has been
tackled, if not fixed. I have tried to fix the bug #1376 and have
generated a patch which I have attached here. If we are not waiting
for bug #1383 to be fixed, then I request you to kindly review my
patch and tell me if there are mistakes in it.

--
Regards

Santosh G Vattam