Google Summer of Code - Proposal for Mentoring

Mon Mar 23 12:26:59 UTC 2009

Manuel Coutinho wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've added myself as a possible mentor for the google summer of code Project
> Page based memory management system in the RTEMS Wiki. If all is ok, I will
> add myself to the google website as well.

Great!  It isn't enough to sign up on the RTEMS Wiki.
You have to get an account at http://socghop.appspot.com/
and request to be a mentor for RTEMS via the web application.
Then I get a notification and I approve it.

Anyone interested in mentoring is encouraged to sign up.

--joel