Eclipse Plugin For RTEMS V1.2.0

Peters, Kenneth J kenneth.j.peters at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 24 23:17:21 UTC 2009

Does the current Eclipse plugin allow "static library" projects using the RTEMS toolchain, or is someone close to having that working? I'd really like to be able to build libraries. I may start working on adding that to the plugin myself, but as an Eclipse plugin newbie it will take me a long time.

Ken