which rpms for ubuntu 9.04?

Santosh vattam vattam.santosh at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:44:33 UTC 2009

Hi Allan,

> I will need to install an rtems development environment on an ubuntu-9.04
> i386 system.  Before I start trying some, I thought I'd ask if anyone
> happens to know which, if any, of the pre-built toolsets will work on
> that system (redhat el5, fedora 11, etc.)?  In case it makes any difference,
> the target architecture will be m68k.

I have built RTEMS on Ubuntu but I am using Ubuntu-8.10 and haven't
built it on 9.04. I had documented the procedure that I followed when
I built it on this wiki page
http://rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Debian_and_Ubuntu . I am not sure if
there have been any changes done to these packages from 8.10 to 9.04.
So I would suggest you try this procedure and then in case there are
issues with the packages, you could send a mail to the list or ask on
#ubuntu for the alternative packages to the ones that failed. Hope I
have been of some help.

--
Regards

Santosh G Vattam