Altera NIOS II

Wed May 27 14:51:20 UTC 2009

Aurélien LIBERT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are two students working on a project about a signal treatment
> application running on an FPGA, the Altera Development Board. We would
> like to use RTEMS on the NIOS II architecture. Is there a RTEMS
> version including a porting on NIOS II as stated on the website ? We
> already looked at the latest versions but the source doesn't seem to
> include it
It is only in CVS because Altera did not submit their tools port to
the FSF.  We can only put ports in standard distributions that we
can provide tools for.

So you will have to work from CVS and build your own tools from
source.  The port was used fairly recently and worked fine.  But you
have to build your own tools.

Look back in the mail list archives for the last persons who posted
on this.  Email them and myself privately and we should be able
to get you the tools and patches.