NFS Server

Sat May 9 14:52:31 UTC 2009

Leon Pollak wrote:
> On Saturday May 9 2009, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > Leon Pollak wrote:
> > Cygwin has an nfs-server package which looks simple
> > from the source package list but I don't know the licensing.
> It is GPLv2...:-(
>

> > I also found this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/unfs
> > but don't know much about it either.
> The same problem - GPLv2.

http://dir.filewatcher.com/d/OpenBSD/3.3/vax/cfs-1.3.3.tgz.455468.html

Crypto File System implemented as user space NFS so maybe
a starting point if you ignore/disable the crypto. From OpenBSD
and should handle NFS user level ops.

Poking around this might point to something else as a baseline
for this work.

--joel