RTEMS_DEBUG

Leontie Eugen e_leontie at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 17:43:45 UTC 2009

Sorry for being vague. I am doing a RTEMS port to sparc64, so I have a new processor model, new bsp and the rtems is the latest CVS from a couple weeks back.

I found this conversation online : http://old.nabble.com/-patch,rtems--Don't-build-__assert_func-for-RTEMS-td25554127.html

and it is exactly what I need. Can you explain how should I configure NEWLIB for that, or how would I activate HAVE___ASSERT_FUNC ?

Eugen