Help find bugs for FOSS.IN

Santosh vattam vattam.santosh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:34:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,

As you might be aware through previous posts, an RTEMS
workout/hackathon will be conducted as part of FOSS.IN - one of
India's largest Free and Open Source Software conferences in India. We
are in the process of making plans, setting goals for the same. We are
looking at a few open bugs in RTEMS of easy/medium complexity that we
can tackle at the hackathon.

So I request the list to kindly bring to our notice if you come across
any bugs that match the criteria. Please report the PR numbers from
RTEMS bugzilla. In case the bug is not filed, please file a PR and
give us the PR number.

More information about FOSS.IN: http://foss.in
More information on what we shall be doing:
http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Workout_at_FOSS.IN

P.S: If you are interested in attending the workout, please add your
name on the wiki and register yourself as a delegate at
http://foss.in/register/delegate-registration. Also you are welcome to
join us online (hoping there is a decent internet connection at the
venue :-P.)

--
Thanks and Regards

Santosh G Vattam