RTEMS_DEBUG

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Fri Nov 6 02:29:38 UTC 2009

On 11/05/2009 09:35 PM, Leontie Eugen wrote:
> If I compile rtems with -DRTEMS_DEBUG as gcc parameter, I get some __assert compilation/link errors ( both RTEMS and NEWLIB seems to have them defined ).
No, RTEMS_DEBUG is an RTEMS-only thing. Newlib doesn't use it.

> Do I need to recompile my toolchain in some mode to get rid of this error ?
No. RTEMS_DEBUG is a only used inside of RTEMS.

Unfortunately, your report doesn't contain sufficient details to be able
to provide further help (Which RTEMS version, which target, which BSP,
which configuration, where does the error occur, ...)

Ralf