RTEMS Traps and Interrupts

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Wed Nov 11 16:21:54 UTC 2009

Yes, the macro is a much better choice.

I think there is also some documentation in the Sparc section of the
programmer's manual.

The definitive solution is the sparc interrupt code and code comments
of the cpukit/score/cpu/sparc/rtems/score/*.h files and
cpukit/score/cpu/sparc/cpu.c (I think those are the right files,
though I can't double check at the moment).

Good luck!
Gedare