RTEMS i386 is multiprocessor ?

Daniel_M medinad at unican.es
Thu Nov 12 08:28:41 UTC 2009

Hello,

I continue trying to configure the system to run rtems but I have few
time this days. And it is sure that the libraries are the problem. No
worries.

But, by now, I need to know if RTEMS supports multiprocessor and where
is the code that starts and wakes up secondary processors. I was looking
for it but I get lost in the code.

Regards,
Daniel M.