Netwroking problem

Daron Chabot daron.chabot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:38:19 UTC 2009

Hi Leon,

errno==11 maps onto EAGAIN.

>From the manpage, recv(2):
ERRORS
       These  are  some  standard errors generated by the socket layer.  Addi-
       tional errors may be generated and returned from the underlying  proto-
       col modules; see their manual pages.

       EAGAIN The  socket  is  marked  non-blocking  and the receive operation
              would block, or a receive timeout had been set and  the  timeout
              expired before data was received.

Does the frequency of the error occurrence scale inversely with the
timeout value ?

-- dc