Socket buffer

Sun Oct 11 15:14:58 UTC 2009

Leon,

This may not help since my head is foggy this morning.  But
The factors that go into the default socket buffering are
tunable in RTEMS.  Look in rtems_bsdnet.h and the documentation.

When you do this though, you have to tell the stack
to reserve enough memory for the mbufs.  You probably
haven't increased the reserved buffers.

--joel