4.10 Approaching

Fri Oct 2 02:39:34 UTC 2009

Feng, Kate wrote:
> Yes, I read the code this morning, and it looks like the
> patch for HAVE_BLKSIZE   is in.  However, the patch
> for setjmp() and longjmp() were not considered.  I am
> not too sure why Ralf sees it controversial.  Please
> advise.

there and concern that it needed to run in supervisor
mode which is not always the case and introduced an OS
ifdef into code which shouldn't need it.  If you want to
resubmit it to the newlib list and champion it, go ahead.

When it was submitted last time, there was no champion
to address any concerns.

--joel