Various software sizes calculation

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Tue Oct 6 09:05:21 UTC 2009

Ralf,

thank you for your list. Surely you are right that it does not make
sense to rely on a certain size when coding an application. But in
various applications size matters. So if you have let's say 128KByte of
RAM in your (space?) system and you need an answer to the question
"which data types might be appropriate if I want to save an array of
16000 measured data samples" then getting this information may be quite
important. ok?

wkr,
Thomas.