POSIX Thread priorities.

Nick Thomas nick.thomas at pixsan.com
Fri Sep 4 07:21:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am integrating a third party library into my RTEMS based project.
And, although the system kind of works, the overall useability of the system
is degraded when this third party code is in use.
I think that it is using POSIX threads, but I can't easily find a way to
find out how many threads it creates or the thread priorities it uses.
If I can find a way to modify the priorities then I could attempt some sort
of load balancing with the rest of my RTEMS tasks in order to make the
system work better as a whole.

So, how would I list the POSIX threads and their priorities?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Nick Thomas
Email: nick.thomas at pixsan.com