CFP for Flight Software Workshop 2009

Fri Sep 11 16:27:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was asked to pass along this Call for Presentations.
It is for the 2009 edition of the Flight Software
Workshop.  The workshop will be held November 4-6
at JPL in Pasadena California.  The deadline is
close (15 Sept) but you are only required to submit
an abstract by that date.

See http://www.flightsoftware.org/ for more details.

This workshop should be of interest to a segment
of the RTEMS Community.

FWIW I have submitted an abstract on the coverage
testing of RTEMS.