CFP for Flight Software Workshop 2009

Oyake, Amalaye (316D) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 11 17:07:39 UTC 2009

Thank you Joel for the notice,

For the rest of the list my name is Amalaye Oyake and I am the current chair of this years Workshop on Flight Software. RTEMS does have a lot of use in the space community.

Traditionally this workshop has been held at APL in Maryland (and organized by Chris Krupiarz). This year it will be held at Caltech in Pasadena.

Abstracts need only be a 2 paragraph description of what you intend to present. Please look at this and consider submitting a brief abstract on relevant products or methodologies. This is a presentation only (i.e. PowerPoint) workshop, designed as a birds-of-a-feather gathering. Attendance is FREE (registration is by email request).

If you want any information you can contact me directly (to receive the prospectus, poster and to submit the abstracts).

Regards,

* Amalaye Oyake                                    *
* Flight Software Applications & Data Product Mgmt */\
* 818.393.7168 work   626.399.1707 cell            *||
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena  CA 91109   */||\