Gumstix on Qemu

Tue Sep 29 22:23:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was curious about running the Gumstix BSP
on Qemu and made some progress.

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/joel/gumstix/

I can't figure out how to get the Flash setup so
the U-Boot image of the RTEMS application is
in the right place for it to automatically boot.

It is booting the U-Boot image in the ftp directory above
and I can type at the prompt.  It seems very close to
working. :)

Any help is appreciated.