GSoC Student Announcement

Fri Apr 2 15:36:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I hate to put this in all caps and yell but I think
it is worth it.  We have 14 students who have added
an entry in the table at
http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSummerOfCode#Students_Proposals
but only 2 formal applications at Google. So...

* FILL IN THE APP AT http://socghop.appspot.com!
YOU CAN EDIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE!
YOU WILL NOT GET A SLOT IF YOU DO NOT APPLY THROUGH Google!!! *

Is that clear enough? :-D