Problem with ARM floating point and sprintf

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Apr 16 11:58:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

the RTEMS 4.10 and 4.11 tool chains support now the VFP floating point model.
You have to use the GCC options

-mfpu=vfp -mfloat-abi=soft

to enable it.  From my point of view this option is mandatory for all little
endian ARM BSPs (we have no big endian BSP in the CVS).

Are you sure that it works with the RTEMS 4.7 tool chain? Can you run the
paranoia test with that tool chain?

CU