PowerPC multilib for "-mfloat-gprs=single -mspe"

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Wed Apr 14 21:43:32 UTC 2010

On Apr 13, 2010, at 7:22 , Peter Dufault wrote:

> I think I want to create a multilib variant for a "-mfloat=gprs-single -mspe" target.

I built and installed the multilib variant I wanted:

[root at finny12 build]# powerpc-rtems4.10-gcc -print-multi-lib
.;
m403;@mcpu=403
m8540/gprs_single/spe;@mcpu=8540 at mfloat-gprs=single at mspe

So if I understand this correctly if I now build RTEMS and my bsp with "-mcpu=8540 -mfloat-gprs=single -mspe" it will use those libraries.

If I'm wrong let me know.

Peter