RTEMS CANopen implementation

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 18 01:08:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

We have been interested in a CANOpen stack for some time, but still not
got around to it... ;-)

http://www.canfestival.org/

Seems to have been around for a while and we might have a project coming
up in the next 6 months or so that also requires a CANOpen stack and we
were looking at porting over Can Festival to RTEMS.

regards,

Ian Caddy