Can't get working libbsdport on rtems4.10 with VIA EDEN onboard Ethernet RTL810X

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Dec 9 12:54:46 UTC 2010

Chris,
many thanks to get your sources ... the libbsdport works as it should.

I had made a very stupid failure.
In my Makefile a have to link to  libbsdport.a and the used driver-libs.
I linked to the libbsdport first followed by the driver-libs so the weak aliases where not be "overloaded".
In your Makefile you have done it right : -lif_re -lif_fxp -lbsdport

sorry for bothering this user-group,
Heinz