VirtualBox & RTEMS, network configuration.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Feb 1 09:04:40 UTC 2010

Chris Johns wrote:
>> - PCnet-PCI II (Am79C970A)
>> - PCnet-FAST III (Am79C973)
>> - Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (82540EM)
>> - Intel PRO/1000 T Server (82543GC)
>> - Intel PRO/1000 MT Server (82545EM)
>>
>> I've searched thorough rtems 4.9.3's c/src/libchip/network but has not
>> found anything related.
>>

> Have you looked in libbsdports ? This is a way to import FreeBSD drivers
> into RTEMS with little change. I am not sure if these have been added.

Hello Chris,

indeed, I've found reference to libbsdport somewhere and google helped
me to get the source code reference. When I get some free time I'll try
to compile it, but I must ask anyway, why this is not added to the RTEMS
distribution to make life of RTEMS users a little-bit more easier?

Thanks!
Karel
PS: on google source code page there is a typo in a command `cvs co....'
where `libbspport' is used instead of `libbsdport'. Thanks for
correcting this.