Workspace in new style

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Feb 11 08:43:56 UTC 2010

Thanks, Joel.

I understood now the source of my error:
My 4.8.0 based application was satisfied with 128KiB for workspace.
Now, the new 4.10 based version requires 312KiB for the same workspace!
I did not suppose that almost thrice request comes from RTEMS needs and
thought that I have some configuration problem.

Now, is it normal that 4.10 requires so much room?

Thanks!