ANN: RTEMS at embedded world 2010 in Nuermberg

Thomas Dörfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Thu Feb 11 09:39:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

just a short announcement for all interested:

our company will once again be present at the "embedded world 2010"
trade fair in Nuermberg, Germany, which is from 2.-4. March 2010. We
will be present in Hall 11, Boot 11.0-435. The trade fair will be a good
event to see many RTEMS developers and users face to face, so we would
like to see you as a guest at our booth.

Unfortunately we were NOT allowed to launch a satellite in Hall 11 (and
earnestly we would lack some knowledge required to do that properly). So
we chose a smaller object to demonstrate the skills of RTEMS: We will
have an improved version of our famous RTEMS-controlled chocolate
machine, which will serve you your favorite flavor with unparalleled
precision. :-)

Once again, we would be happy to see you in Nuermberg. If you need a
free entry ticket, please let us know.

With kind regards,

Thomas Doerfler.

Embedded Brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler        Obere Lagerstrasse 30
D-82178 Puchheim       Germany
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Phone: +49-89-18908079-2
Fax:   +49-89-18908079-9