Interrupt Problems (again).

Nick Thomas nick.thomas at pixsan.com
Mon Feb 15 15:13:18 UTC 2010

I don't know if this makes any difference, but I am also experiencing an
unusual lockup problem.
I originally thought this was an unrelated resource deadlock problem, but
when the lockup occurs I notice that _ISR_Nest_level is stuck at 1. The
system hasn't crashed, but none of the tasks are getting chance to run
(probably because _ISR_Nest_level is not zero).

Does this shed any light on my problem?

Regards

Nick