Howto build networ-demos from CVS head?

Mon Feb 15 22:27:02 UTC 2010

On 02/14/2010 12:52 PM, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello, all.
>
> The question is in the subject...:-)
> May be there is somewhere some manual?

These use the application Makefiles that are not
autoconf and someday, eventually, will go away.  But
currently, after you install RTEMS, you will need to
make sure the networkconfig.h file at the top of the
demos is right for your configuration, then

RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=${prefix}/TARGET/BSP make

If you have problems with the demos themselves, please
post.  I am pretty sure I compiled them last week.
> Thanks.

--joel