Network packets loss

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Jan 20 17:29:47 UTC 2010

On Wednesday January 20 2010, Daron Chabot wrote:
> Hi Leon,
>
> What does the network topology look like between sender and receiver ?
Thanks, Daron.

Although I do not think that it is important as RMON counter says that ALL
sent packets arrived, the topology is as following:

the sending unit with flow control enabled is connected to the 100BT switch
with flow control enabled. My MPC8260 is also connected to another port of the
same switch and my driver has also flow control enabled.

Why do you think that topology can play here any role?
--
Leon