Axiom mcf5235BCC freezing

Alan Cudmore alan.p.cudmore at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 1 01:40:36 UTC 2010

I use this BDM software:
http://bdm.sourceforge.net/

It works with the P&E parallel port pod, or the Axiom BDM-CF pod.
http://www.axman.com/?q=node/303

Also, RTEMS has support for the flash device on the board, so you can
format it as a disk if you like.
I replaced the DBUG monitor with a custom RTEMS kernel with a shell,
then I format the remainder of the flash as a disk volume. It is a
nice little board with RTEMS.

Alan